Our guest today is Scott Ihrig from IM creative and he started his journey in corporate as a lawyer and after two years he realised he could not do it for the rest of his working life. He took a role for 6 weeks to set up an event for Radio City Entertainment and this led him to a wonderful career in events – where their motto is ‘Being together matters’.
Scott talks about the importance of picking the ideal client, how to scale a business whilst maintaining the integrity of your values.
Scott is also very active in the National MS society and talks about his personal reasons for this.
What you will learn in the podcast
- The impact of repaying your education in the USA
- How a family member who believes in you can make a massive difference to your journey
- How to stay try to your brand values and picking the right clients
- How to scale a business whilst keeping your values intact
- How to stay connected to your team everyday – unique daily huddle technique
- Important of contributing
- Suite of tools to run a global business
Important links and mentions in the podcast
- National MS Society
- Democratic Party
- G Suite
- Fly Delta
- Build Live Give Podcast
- Book: Extreme Leadership
Connect With Scott Ihrig
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!