Originally from Germany, Anke Herrmann lived in Australia and the UK before. In 2004 she decided to quit her IT job in London to move to Spain and start a sewing business – with nothing but a love for sewing and plenty of enthusiasm.
8 years later she was burned out and started her own journey of self-discovery which ultimately lead her to becoming a coach. She now helps other analytical people to turn their passion into a business.
The key benefit of listening
- Learn how to follow your passion before you retire
- Know how to use your analytical mind in inspiring ways
- Get the three tips for launching a successful podcast
What you will also learn
- How to stop being a people pleaser in your business
- What to answer to what you do for a living and how to pivot if you don’t like the sound of it
- Why creating your own business is not linear
- How to prepare for unexplored territory in running your business
- How to influence on LinkedIn
Connect With Anke Herrmann
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.