Andrew has been an entrepreneur since the age of 19. He had success with selling broadcasting assets and for the last 11 years has been a nomad, going where he is treated best.
Andrew is a sought-after consultant on legal offshore tax reduction, investment immigration, and global citizenship.
The key benefit of listening
- How to live a nomadic lifestyle to go where you are treated best
- Ways to get multiple passports
- How to take advantage of legal tax opportunities to have more money to Live and Give
What you will also learn
- Why most people may not occur you in your business pursuits
- Markets to invest in to get higher rental yields
- Why learning this yourself will take you longer than you expect
- Restrictions for US citizens and how to overcome them
- Why not bank in the USA
- Countries where health costs are significantly lower
- Benefits of having zero todo list and inbox
- His view of Cryptocurrency
Top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Hell yes or no
- Zero todo list
- Fight against cheapness
Connect With Andrew Henderson
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.