Our guest today is Alexander Robinson from Airly. Alexander started his career in the Airforce and then went into corporate, working for one of the largest brands in the world. He worked there for seven years and loved five of them.
He talks openly about his personal challenges whilst working in corporate and his transition into his own startup – back in the field he loves – Aviation.
Alexander is very honest and sometimes raw in telling you his story.
Great listen with some excellent learnings.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What he does to focus
- How to deal with personal challenges
- What help he has received to help overcome his fears
- How he created his business in the field that he loves
- Where he works from
- What he tries to solve with his business
- The cause or communities that he is passionate about
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Podcast: Rohit Bhargava
- Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life – Mark Manson
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give