Alecia Hancock is a seasoned journalist who has interviewed Matt Damon and Adel just to name a few. Even though she loved working in the industry, there were some issues with workplace flexibility and a male-dominated industry which motivated her to start her own agency.
She had some help at the start, but on reflection would have benefited from more. She talks through her struggles.
She created a wonderful agency which helps Not For Profits grow – something she is very passionate about.
Alecia is very open with her challenges and shares some brilliant advice.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Her passion for self-defence
- Why she left an industry which was not in keeping with societal change
- How she is making an impact on the NFP world
- Key challenges she faces running her agency and spending time with her family
- Great tips on how to plan your week
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Google maps
- iTunes Podcast app
- Downcast app
- Podcasts: Online marketing made easy and The Remarkability Show
Connect With Alecia Hancock
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give