Adam Capes thought he would be an attorney but fell in love with journalism and launched his own magazine.
Now he is onto his 3rd business and it is one which is a great example of Build Live Give.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to address and get over your deepest fears
- The importance of having a mentor or coach
- The valuable lesson Adam learnt from his coach and how it helped him to be dignified
- How he is planning to grow his business by a 3rd in the next twelve months
- Why you need to pivot frequently
- How to build a remote team and have the right people on the right bus
- The number one way to reduce your working hours
- Why you don’t have to wait to live and give
- Why being curious is so important to growth
Connect With Adam Capes
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give